Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Passanger Name on flight ticket

Ticket Number - 5894995461002 Booking Reference (PNR) - JWXVPA Flight - Pune To Dusseldorf Date - 4th September 2017 Dear Sir/ Madam, I have booked an air ticket from GOIBIO for the flight mentioned above.They have sent me a ticket for the same with details mentioned above. But they wrote my name incorrectly on ticket and the name on my Ticket is not exactly as per my passport. The correct name format is as follows Name of Ticket - Mr Abhijeetganesh Darekar Name on Passport - Mr Abhijeet Ganesh Darekar So to avoid confusion at the airport, Please send me the ticket with correct name on it according to my passport name. If you need anything from me then please let me know and send me corrected air ticket as soon as possible. Looking for assistance, Thanking You Mr. Abhijeet Ganesh Darekar

1 person has this question
1 Comment

Kindly be apprised that the name reflecting on the e-ticket is usually as per the GDS (application used by airline and all OTA's). Still, kindly share the details over email to management@goibibo.com for us to look into the same.

Regards 

Login to post a comment