Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

E-mail id

To register complaints required email id

1 person likes this idea

Hi Goibibo team,

This is regarding refund of my booking (refer below email)

You have been holding my money since April 12 without confirming my booking. 

Today I came to know that refund failed at your end on 17th itself. And till now you are holding my money..

Please answer my below questions:

1.) Why in website you were allowing the booking for flight where we don't have seats?

2.) Why did you debit my booking amount of INR 5398 from my account without confirming my booking. And why didn't you debit or refund automatically as soon as booking or the same day if booking not confirmed. (This is against rules.)

3.) On 17th when the refund failed at your side why didn't you, inform me and why didn't you refund it again? 

4.) When i called on 25th stating i didn't receive my amount yet, Why didn't customer care ifnored to check and do the needy , Instead made false statement that i'll receive in 2 to 3 days?

5.) Today on April 30th when i called , why did Customer care gave false statement, telling due to bank holidays transaction didn't happen.

6.) Today also why are you incapable of crediting the amount back to my bank by today? when you are capable to debit the amount.? (Where in term and conditions have you stated that you will delay by 17 days or more. show me that)

I'm frustrated. I already digested for past 17 days, your Goibibo has spoiled my time and mind. I want my money with interest rates, to be debited back to my account by today.

I giving you 1 full working day. 

Please reply back and debit my amount within today's .

Thanks & regard

Subathra B

Dear Sir/Madam,

I booked the room in Chandigarh and Delhi for 6 to 8 May and 8 to 9 May respectively. At the time of booking i mentioned the 2 adults and 2 childrens. But when i check in above mentioned places the property does not show the 2 adults and 2 childrens. So that i suffers at the time of staying. The property dosent allows me the particular room as per my booking. And also dose not the amount which i paid to you. There is also creating the problem.

And also i suffer the AC problem in Delhi. AC is not working.

So please compensate me. beacuse i can’t sleep well in both places.

Thanking you

Sagar Chavan

Mob no. 9421906907

Booking ID of Chandigarh- 0031771085

Booking ID of Delhi- 0031774863 

Please write to us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks 

Dear Sir,

I am bus ticket booked in 14 may coimbatore to tirunelveli , my booking date is 11 May 2018, some personal problem i cancelled my booking in 11 may. your app is show that your amount refund in within 7 days in your card, but still now not receive in my money, so refund my  amount  to my account immediately, f

Write to us on management@goibibo.com

Login to post a comment