Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

E-mail id

To register complaints required email id

1 person likes this idea

Write to us on management@goibibo.com

Dear goibibo team, Herewith attached a driver call log for your perusal. As we discussed over telephonic due to bus delay. (Srm transport)was really worst comparing to Orange tours and travels they are treating well there passenger's. Please consider this is as a priority. I have good hope on goibibo don't loose your value. Regards, Kumara guru A.S.

Write to us on management@goibibo.com

1 person likes this
Provide misleading information on your application of bus kamla guna to indore about time(guna 5:30 to indore 12:30 am) but driver said that the regular time is from guna 5:30 to indore 2:00 am. I am facing many problems because of that. So I want beware of that. Also attended screenshot of my ticket.

DEAR SIR,

MAINE TATA SKY KA JAB RECHARGE KIYA THA TO 1000 promotional Gocash KA VOUCHER MILA THA BUT ABHI EK FLIGHT KI BOOKING KARTE SAMAY YAHA VOUCHER NAHI LE RAHA HAI.

Dear Goibibo team

Can you please tell me why you hold my money? I need my money with 1month interest and you have to give me a compensation for my mental harassment. Otherwise I will take a legal action to you. Customer is not fool. You guys are making fool to your customers. I will share my all details to all airlines and Ministry of Civil Aviation.This time I will not leave you. I need my money back in single working day.I loose my patience.

I am attaching two screenshot.Please look it and revert me.

unnamed.png
(49.4 KB)
Ticket.jpg
(317 KB)

2 people like this

goibibo is totally nonsense. They do cheating with customer.

1 person likes this

We are working on your issue, shall have the same resolved. Thanks 

Dear Sir,

I tried to make a booking on 04th March 2018 for a jet airways flight dated 24th April for Delhi Kolkata route.

During the booking process, the amount of Rs 3421 was deducted from my bank account but the ticket was not booked.

I immediately rang up the goibibo customer support center and after checking thy informed that the payment had got stuck in the payment getaway and the money will be refunded within 48 hours. I was provided the ticket number - 20665531.

This is to inform you that the money has not yet been refunded. 

Please kindly arrange for immediate refund of the deducted amount.

Looking forward to your kind cooperation in this matter.

With Warm Regards

Dr. Rajiv Ganguly

1 person likes this

Kindly write to us on management@goibibo.com. Thanks

I had accidentally cancelled my lufthansa air ticket on march 2nd week and i contacted go ibibo to solve the issue. They said me that they cant give the same cancelled ticket but they can reschedule the ticket for me. But today i called to ibibo they said the ticket is cancelled cant reschedule. What the heck is this. I have proof that ur employees messages, i will post it on social medias and i will ruin your trust. This is cheating. Because of ibibo i didn't book another ticket because employee said they will reschedule. Please contact me on this number please now. Mob:9947671139

goibibo failed to inform the updated schedule for ANA 828. An updated flight schedule was much needed for medical reasons. 

I called back to ask for a Reschedule/ Refund but the customer care representative refused to acknowledge that there was any change in flight schedule. Her argument was that since there is no email sent out to me regarding the change in time or a delay so there has been none. 

I called ANA, they confirmed the delay and I am attaching a certificate of delay downloaded from their website

pdf

Please reach out to us with the details at management@goibibo.com.

Thanks,

Team Goibibo

You have debited INR 5398 from my bank(on 12th April), without confirming my booking which is against rules. telling you have online banking. which is not fair. I have already digested the fact that you will take 5-14 working days time to debit the amount. 

Today (30th April) - I came to know that ur gateway failed to make the payment on 17th itself. and no initiate taken to do the refund again. 

I called again on 25th April and the customer care without checking the status asked me to wait for 2 to 3 days. That was very unfair, why u people have been paid for.

Now again the customer care team is asking to wait for 4 to 15 working days to get back my amount.

I need back my money within today with interest. Else i will raise complaints across website and forum's .

Login to post a comment