Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

I could not get my refund amount.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to state You ,that there no where written that in your site/term & condition full amount is deduct for cancellation. I just pay a sum of Rs.8427

The Details are given Below:-
 Booking Id: HSGEFRTQR
 Booked on : May 30, 2017
 Booking Confirmed Your flight booking (PNR-EFRTQR) is confirmed.
Your e-ticket is attached along with the email.
You have paid Rs.8,427 Jul 30, 2017 Refundable
Spicejet-SG277
 Economy from CCU to MAA

After Cancellation
 I got the Mail:- Your refund request for following transaction is being processed and the money should reflect in your account within 5-7 business days.
Transaction ID: GOFLDd897c1496138095
 Refund Amount 102.00
 Merchant: www.goibibo.com
 Please quote your reference id: 4058532506 for any future communication.
Sir,
if u Write in Ticket Refundable ,Where it is? And I want to refund my amount 8427.
Because I want to book another day, if You didn't pay the amount why u write and give a option "Refundable "

Sir,
 I want my refund amount back because everybody told goibibo is very good site,and it is very convenient and no cheat policy is there,
If it is True Then what is this type of thing is happen where we go with our faith and believe.
Please answer me,and Please refund the Amount.

Thanks and Regards,
Avisek Ghosh

pdf
(34.4 KB)

1 person has this question

Booking is confirmed as flight and combo for 7th June. wqhile booking site displays it to be REFUNDABLE for flight cancellation at Airline charges + GoiBibo charges. When actually called up to cancel the tickets, customer care team said ITS JUST 5% REFUND . WTH !! just 5% . Why is that not writtem while making the bookings, goibibo, stop looting the customers like this, you guys will never succeed.

Ref: GoAir(G8287) PNR LSN6RB for 7th June DateofJourney

Kindly note the cancellation charges are charged as per the cancellation policy, which is agreed to by the customer at the time of booking. Still, you may write to our management team over email to management@goibibo,com.

Regards

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to state You ,that there no where written that in your site/term & condition full amount is deduct for cancellation. I just pay a sum of Rs.6239

The Details are given Below:-
 Booking Id: 721730013706
 Booked on : AUG 5, 2017
 Booking Confirmed Your flight booking (PUR/GOIBIBO PAYU) is confirmed.
.You have paid Rs.6239 Jul 30, 2017 Refundable
 Economy from BAN TO DEL

After Cancellation
 I got the Mail:- Your refund request for following transaction is being processed and the money should reflect in your account within 5-7 business days.
Transaction ID: 721730013706
 Refund Amount 6239
 Merchant: www.goibibo.com
 Please quote your reference id: 721730013706 for any future communication.
Sir,
if u Write in Ticket Refundable ,Where it is? And I want to refund my amount 6239.
Because I want to book another day, if You didn't pay the amount why u write and give a option "Refundable "

Sir,
 I want my refund amount back because everybody told goibibo is very good site,and it is very convenient and no cheat policy is there,
If it is True Then what is this type of thing is happen where we go with our faith and believe.
Please answer me,and Please refund the Amount.

Thanks and Regards,
SUTHAKAR

Login to post a comment