Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Unfair trade practice

I tried booking a hotel. I was quoted a price of 4,213. Before I could complete the transaction, the was a internet problem.

I immediately got an e mail, and the price offered now was 2,999.

Please quote the correct price in the beginning. You are trying to fool the customers, to pay more. For this reason, I have stopped using your site

1 person likes this idea

FRAUDDD BEWARE OF GOIBIBO................

When booked a flight via goibibo for jetairways 4 months in advance there was no acencellation allowed by jetairways and they advised had we booked directly from Jetairways site it would have been allowed.

SO NO POINT BOOKING THROUGH GOIBIBO AS U WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED REFUND OR CANCELLATION....INSTEAD BOOK DIRECTLY FROM AIRWAYS SITE AFTER COMPARING LOWEST PRICE

Support teams are robots who does not know how to tackle issues and help...treat customers as if CAB bookings are done

FRAUD...BEWARE OF GOIBIBO AS NOT REFUND OR CANCELLATIONS WOULD BE ALLOWED IF TICKETS BOOKED FROM GOIBIBO...INSTEAD BOOK FROM AIRWAYS SITE

AVOID TRAVEL PARTNER SITE AS THEY ARE USELESS AND INSTEAD CHARGE MORE THAN PARENT SITE

Prices are dynamic in nature and may fluctuate depending upon the availability. Still, we would request you to kindly share the details over email to management@goibibo.com, as we would like to look into the same to make your experience smoother. Regards 

Login to post a comment