Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

refund and bluffing

Hi

Myself Vinesh, have booked flight from Bangalore to Hyderabad on Oct'13/2016 for travel date on Oct'20/16 through Goibibo App, then booking was not confirmed as App showing payment failed. But two days before my travel date i received a notification message from Airlines regarding baggage then immediately i called Goibibo customer care and enquired about ticket confirmation and Goibibo representative informed that Ticken has been not booked as payment not received from bank, So i have travelled by booking bus from other travel agency.

But when i saw my credit card statement, there is deduction of Rs.1872/- payed to Goibibo. I called Goibibo customer care and complained about deduction and they informed that amount will be refunded with in 5-7 working days.

As days passed and after 15 days my complaint i checked my credit card but there is no refund. then again customer care and talked to supervisior level and he assured me that am eligible for full refund and same will be reflected within two days. Since then i have been waiting for my refund and called as many as around 20 times for my refund but only they gave information wait for 24-48 hours.

I even raised issue in Goibibo facebook and again talked to supervisior and again assured me i will get refund but nothing has been done. alomost after 50 days and After enormous follow ups i received a message that refund of Rs.165/- has been processed and will be refunded with in 2 days. Again i called to customer care and talked to same supervisor regarding the issue and about very less refund. He informed that i will get full refund and it will processed in 48 hours and then i asked for written e-mail for the same and he informed will be sending mail with in 2 mins, but neither a e-mail or message from Goibibo.

I really frustrated now and wants to raise compliant in consumer forum. I atleast called around 30-35 times and they really bluffing customers and moreover wasting time and money. Please take a needful action.

Y vinesh kumar

Booking ID: NAKOJ6SJD

1 person has this question

We would strongly advise you to kindly share your concern over email marked to management@goibibo.com.

Regards 

1 person likes this
Yes I also not received my refund in my bank account

We would strongly advise you to kindly share your concern over email marked to management@goibibo.com.

Regards

Kindly share your booking details over email to management@goibibo.com.

Regards

I have cancelled my flight from Bangalore to trivendrum on same day before 2hours, travel date was 28th of July, Even we didn't receive refund amount. I am trying to call customer care but they don't respond to my call.
Ive always trusted and used goibibo... but yhey have loose my trust.. i have booked a flight worth 8000 .. but since the Payment failed.. it was not booked.. but they deducted the amount from my account which also clearly shows Goibibo Jaipur.. but they told me that they have not received any amount?!!!! have called them several times..but all they say is wait for 24 hours everyday.. people..please dnt trust them

We would love to help you, please write us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks

Login to post a comment