Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

UX Sucks! Request more Usability Testing before release.

Hi, I am facing a weird challenge with goibibo web portal for booking flight tickets. Generally I do it from app, but for some reason I landed on the web portal today. I noticed there is a 'Search flight + hotel' button has been added in the home page; may be for the marketing of hotel business, but the placement of it is so bad for users like me who is searching to book a single flight ticket. The eyes on web visit in F and Z direction, so when we are done with filling the returning date, the nearest button that we have is 'Search flight + hotel'. Most of the time I am accidentally clicking that particular button and becoming shocked by seeing the price at a glance in the next page.

A proper study is required on how much users are searching for a single economy class ticket and if it is more than the other end, I think we need to prioritize the simple search flight button. Misleading users is not at all a good way to market your other business.

I am also a UX Designer by profession and the advice to the design team/ management is to do at-least a small usability testing before releasing new design of such an impotent real estate.

Thanks,

Sandip

1 Comment

We value the feedback shared by our customer's, this is what help us identify the concerns faced by customer's. We have noted your feedback, for further evaluation.

Regards

Login to post a comment