Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Edit or Remove Review

Dear Management or Technical Support team, my humble request to all Goibibo Staff to please provide edit or remove review option in Goibibo App aur at desktop site.

11 people like this idea

Dear Management or Technical Support team, my humble request to all Goibibo Staff to please provide edit or remove review option in Goibibo App aur at desktop site.

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We have noted the same for further review's. Thanks 

I want to edit my review for navendu home stay alleppey my problem was resolved. I want to give 4 star

Dear Management, 

My recent stay at Rathna residency, Salem (Booking ID: HTLGM7ACFW) was excellent one. Actually, i wanted to give 5 out of 5 rating. i have given wrongly as 2.

Please correct the same

Hi Team,

I want to change my review which was posted by mistake.
Please send me the link to change the review ASAP.
As my stay was very pleasant.
Booking ID: HTL2JVXUR5

Regards,
Chaitanya.

Want to change my review HTLXKCHDQX Plz send link once again Regards RAVIRAJ

My booking id HTL53X5FWQ . Hotel MNH Royal park

I wish to give rating as 5 star and the experience is very good.

My booking idHTL53X5FWQ. I wish to give rating as 5 star and my experienceis GOOD

Kindly share your booking details over email to management@goibibo.com, for us to assist you. 

Regards

Hey! Goibibo I want to change my ratings for hotel zeeras Varanasi and give it 4.5 stars!!! My problem was solved and they even changed the room. Booking ID HTLEMUDLJK

Good Experience

I did not book any room through goibibo in Butola Guest House. But as my goibibo account was logged in, in my phone and my phone was with a friend, he mistakenly reviewed for the same hotel on 17th April 2017. The photo was taken some where else. Regarding this, I contacted to the goibibo team over phone to give  option for edit or delete the review. But they denied stating that there is no option for editing or deleting the review for a un booked hotel. My question is how foolish is the management to approve and publish reviews where the customer has not booked a room in the hotel. And the most foolish thing is they don't have the option to edit/ delete it. Please do take necessary steps.

Hello, want to change the rating I have given for Hitel Royal Palm, Udaipur. My Booking ID - HTLHJEHP3B

Login to post a comment