Start a new topic

Checkin time of 12noon is not suitable for service class travellers..

One of the major traveling community consists of people from Sales/Corporate/ Service class customers who have to start their work before 10 am & generally they checkout before 8am, Hotels demand for additional amount pinches as generally their stay in any of particular hotel is below 24hrs, Goibibo should give a option of those Hotels offering either 24 hrs checkout service or early checkin followed by early checkout. It becomes really painful to wait in Hotel lobby till 12noon after overnight travelling results in loss of precious time.

5 people like this idea

Yes I agree with his suggestion

yes. need to change to any time .. check in and 24 hrs.

Must be option for early check-in system, who those coming from out of country or out of city and connecting flight after 4-5 hours they wants to take rest to travel further ahead.make 24 hours check-in system, this is better solution.

the check in time should as per request of the customer at the time of booking.

Hey, that's a brilliant idea and completely agree to you as most business travellers would want to check in to a hotel after an early morning flight and head to work post a refresher at the hotel, we have passed your feedback to our business development team to take up in larger forums and hopefully we see something on this as this is a standard policy across everywhere/all hotels  ..thnx

Agree !!

what if I reach in a place at 6 am and need to use hotel till 3 pm how will I be charged as check in and check out is 12 am to 12 pm so will I be charged for 2 days while I have only used for 9 hours

best idea

can i book Hotel from 7 am till 9pm that is my morning arrival evening departure time as a routine when travel to any city.
can I book such 24 hours checkin hotel troght G

Really this 12 hrs checkin process is a bad idea. People who travel all night and reach at morning have to wait in lobby till 12 pm. Business people cannot feel comfortable because of this. I feel user of Goibibo will get reduce gradually if you follow the same process. 

or list out the 24 hrs checkin hotel separately in the app.

Hope you could understand the difficulty.

Login to post a comment