Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Updating Passport Number

On the booking screen it says, we can update Passport name and number later. How many days prior to the date of travel do we need to update Passpost details.

3 people like this idea

On the booking screen it says, we can update Passport Number later. What is the process for the same.

On the booking screen it says, we can update Passport Number later. What is the process for the same.

Hi, please note that updating the passport number while making the reservation is important to book the flight. Also, kindly share the screenshot of the page stating that the passport number can be updated later. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Go Care Team

Hi,

I want to change my husbands passport number on the ticket. How do i do that?

1 person likes this

Best thing to do would be for you to get in touch with the airlines directly and get the same updated on the ticket, or get in touch with our customer care. We would be more than happy to help you out. 

I want to update my passport information but it always shiw notification that update later . My ticket is confirmed but it show error to update information .

We would like to help you, so please share your Goibibo booking id for us to check what can be done.

Regards

How can change passport information??..

I have booked ticket but did not put my and mine passport info while booking tickets as it said , we can update it later , my tickets are confirmed.

I need to update me and mine wife's passport info on ticket  .

how to update passport detaill pls guide me i already booked ticket.

Where do i update my passport number as i booked the tickets without updating the passport number

Login to post a comment