Welcome
Login

Cancel Ticket

How can I cancel my ticket on Goibibo.com?

Cancellation of tickets can be done by logging on the Goibibo webiste Use these steps 1. Log onto www.goibibo.com 2. Click on the Signin link at the top 3. Click on Request Cancellation against the tickets you have booked. 4. The User can both select and cancel his/her entire booking or part of the booking. 5. A confirmation of cancellation will be sent via sms and email to the User. User will not be able to use the online flight cancellation facility if: a. there is an infant accompanying an adult? For all such cancellations the user will have to use the offline cancellation facility.
Worse website for booking tickets, no one is go for this. GO for Redbus.in or other websites.
Worst customer care
VERY WORST
i truely agree......WORST CUSTOMER CARE!!!!
so true i was trying ibibo for first time, worst site ever...dont think even the customer exists. makemytrip is the best
my ticket cancelled of date 12.10.2014. from Jamnagar to Mundra., PNR No. 21773033. go ibibo bus confirmation code :- GOBUSf92c01413123906
refund credit in my account where??
WORST CUSTOMER CARE!!!!
No respect for customers fro customer care
Worst Customer care service, there is no option to talk to the executive.
Never ever go for this site ...they will not return money if you cancel ur ticket..worst website ..worst customer care...police complaint has to be given for such type of websites
i had horrible experience with goibibo customer care..
Worst customer care!!
Login to post a comment